The Support You Need
Housed in the Division of Diversity, Equity & Educational Achievement, the Campus and Community Liaisons of the Office of Pathways to Educational Achievement focus on creating an inclusive environment for all students, faculty, staff, alumni and community partners. Through programming, advising, collaboration and training we equip students with critical tools to enhance their collegiate experience and contribute to the achievement of their lifelong goals.
The Pathways Campus & Community Liaisons (PCCLs) work to provide culturally appropriate academic support, student advocacy, leadership development, civic engagement, and cultural awareness to all students. Through collaboration with and connections to student organizations, academic departments, advisors across campus, and the university and greater community, the PCCLs support students in setting and reaching goals, gaining leadership skills, and developing academic profiles of success.
The vision of the office is to see all students reach their full potential through personal and academic growth, by leveraging the Wisconsin Experience with particular emphasis on the four historically underrepresented student populations (African American, American Indian, Chican@/Latin@, and Southeast Asian American).
Fostering Community on Campus Through:
The intentionality of our work and our goals are in direct correlation with the Diversity Framework which include:
- Promoting shared values of diversity and inclusion
- Improving coordination of campus diversity planning
- Engaging the campus leadership for diversity and inclusion
- Improving institutional access through elective recruitment of diverse students, faculty, staff, and through elective relationship building with the wider community and
- Improving institutional success through improved retention