“We always enjoy working with students and the creativity and talent that they bring.”CAE Career Ready Internship Program Employer Partner
Employers can complete their online application by following the below steps:
- Create a BuckyNet Account with the College of Letters & Science Career Initiative Career Services Office. Instructions for how to do this can be found in the BuckyNet Posting Instructions.
- Once you request a BuckyNet account, CAE/CICS will approve your account and notify you via email.
- Via BuckyNet, complete your organization’s profile and post your internship position(s). Directions for how to do this can be found here.
- Once you post your internship position(s), you will be sent an confirmation email at which time you will be asked to provide your organization’s W-9 form (Dec. 2014 version).
- CAE will notify you when you will be able to preview matched potential student interns, at which time you will be able to review student resumes and move into the interview process.
“As a brand new business owner, this program has been a life saver for me. I could not afford to hire any staff, even though I desperately need the help. Not only was I able to hire a great intern, but the financial assistance has made it possible. I am so grateful for this program!”CAE Career Ready Internship Program Employer Partner
“It has been an honor to provide students with this [internship] opportunity. I have had some great mentors in my life, and I feel like I am returning the favor through this internship program.”CAE Career Ready Internship Program Employer Partner