Peer Learning offers a collaborative learning environment for students in historically challenging courses to study together outside of class. You will study with your peers, make friends, and learn how to find answers on your own or with the help of other students. Peer learning sessions are facilitated by trained Lead Academic Mentors.
Benefits of participating in Peer Learning groups:
- Engage in an active and safe learning environment
- Prepare for tests and reduce stress
- Learn from peers in small group
- Gain new approaches to learning and class-specific study skills
- Receive caring guidance from a mentor