We appreciate your interest in the Center for Academic Excellence Peer Mentoring Program. We are looking for driven, hardworking, and mature students who are want to take on a leadership role in our center.
CAE Student Leaders will focus on serving the incoming 2016-2017 first-year CAE students. Student Leaders’ responsibilities are listed below:
- Build relationships with mentees and assist them with their adjustment to campus life both socially and academically as they explore and create their identities on campus
- Lead and facilitate group discussions
- Coordinate social activities and opportunities for mentees and mentors
- Be responsible for attending and participating in weekly staff meetings every Thursday evening between 4:00PM – 6:00PM
- And additional responsibilities as needed
We are not currently hiring; if you are interested in learning more about the CAE Peer Mentoring Program, please click here.
Questions? Contact the Peer Mentor Coordinator or the Peer Mentor Co-Coordinator.