The Academy of Learning Communities (TALCO) welcomes applications from students of traditionally underrepresented backgrounds, first-generation college students, and students in the College of Letters and Science who are interested in the pre-graduate, pre-law, or pre-health career path.
TALCO requirements include:
- Two meetings per semester with TALCO Graduate Program Coordinator to touch based, strategize coursework and future plans, and review application materials.
- At least one meeting per semester with the Center for Pre-Health Advising for pre-health students
- At least one meeting per semester with the Center for Pre-Law Advising for pre-law students
- Regular attendance of TALCO events and cohort meetings
- Completion of an academic and career portfolio during your senior year.
Interested? Apply here!
Fall 2018 Deadline: Friday, June 15th, 2018
Questions? Contact the TALCO Director
TALCO Email: firstname.lastname@example.org