Below is information that past students have found to be helpful as they prepared to come to SCE. If you have further questions, please contact the SCE Director or the SCE Program Coordinator.
This is an accordion element with a series of buttons that open and close related content panels.
All SCE Students will be residing in Tripp Hall this summer. The address is 1510 Tripp Circle, Madison, WI, 53706.
As you arrive, SCE Staff will greet you outside Tripp Hall and help you through the move-in process. During move-in, vehicles can park in Lot 34.
All rooms are fully furnished; click here for a list of what each room is equipped with.
Special Circumstances and Arrangements
Please contact the Director of SCE with any special requests about housing, meals, classroom accommodations, etc.
Items You May Wish to Bring
- Photo ID (for SOAR)
- Health Insurance information (in the event of a medical emergency)
- Water bottle
- Laptop (*there are two 24-hour computer dens available for students, and students may also rent out laptops from the library)
- Alarm clock
- Laundry bag/basket
- High efficiency laundry detergent/dryer sheets/fabric softener
- Raincoat/umbrella/rain boots
- Clothes for hot and cool weather
- Workout clothes/shoes
- Personal hygiene items/toiletries (shampoo/conditioner, body wash, lotion, toothbrush/toothpaste, etc.)
- Personal medications
- Shower caddy
- Shower shoes
- *SCE will provide backpacks and all school supplies for students
- *Cooking utensils may be rented out from the Carson Gulley Front Desk (two kitchens are available for student use at Tripp Hall)
- *Each room in Tripp has an air conditioning unit
Items Not Allowed
- Candles/incense burners
- Coffeemakers that use a hot plate
- Electric frying pans and grills
- Any appliance with an open heating element or exposed heat source