Last Updated: 5/1/20 | 4:40pm
The Summer Collegiate Experience for Summer 2020 is canceled due to Covid-19.
SOAR 2020 will be online.
Registration opens up at 12pm on Monday, May 4.
You will be directed to sign-up for one of the four CAE SOAR advising sessions: 0629, 0706, 0713, 0720. These dates refer to the first day of the soar advising week. Your advising will occur sometime during your registered SOAR advising week.
Please sign-up for the week that works best for you and allow time to complete pre-SOAR content one week prior to your SOAR advising week.
Your enrollment will occur during the week following your advising week.
Congratulations on being accepted to UW-Madison! Follow the steps below to complete the enrollment process and confirm your enrollment at UW-Madison for Fall 2020.
You must complete all enrollment steps and attend your Required Dates if you plan to attend UW-Madison this fall. Please make note of all the Required Dates specific to your situation before you proceed through the next steps.
Failure to complete enrollment steps and attend all Required Dates may cause your admission to be canceled.
If you have questions, please call CAE at 608-263-5068 or email Eliott Nardi (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Required Dates for CAE Students
SCE 2020 has been canceled.
SOAR registration opens May 4.
Complete placement tests by June 8.
As of right now, all CAE Students incoming this fall:
- Attend CAE pre-SOAR advising between June 8-19 (there will be at least 1 required session during these two weeks)
- Attend one CAE SOAR session among the 4 listed: 0629, 0706, 0713, 0720.
- Move-in for Fall 2020 is on August 26
- Be ready for CAE Early Arrival Programming on August 27
- You’re required to attend CAE Early Arrival Programming
Every CAE student must fill out the Student Agreement.
2. Complete the Admitted Freshman Checklist
Complete the Admitted Freshman Checklist to set up your Net ID to access My UW, confirm your enrollment, and pay your deposit by May 1.
The following items from the checklist MUST BE COMPLETED as soon as possible:
- Pay your deposit by May 1 to guarantee enrollment at UW-Madison
- Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Having a completed FAFSA gives you additional opportunities for scholarships.
- Explore housing options such as Residential Learning Communities that have an application deadline of May 1
- SOAR 2020 will be online. Your registration opens up at 12pm on Monday, May 4. You will be signing-up for one of the 4 CAE SOAR sessions.
- Register for and complete placement tests by June 8, so you can register for the correct courses during SOAR
- Placement tests will be available for free and can be completed online, from your home residence. Placement testing is scheduled to open up on June 1st. You will have one week (by June 8th) to complete your placement testing at your home residence.
3. Sign-up for and attend virtual CAE pre-SOAR Advising sessions between June 8th and June 19th
- Details forthcoming.
4. Submit your FIG selection choices by June 22nd
- Details are forthcoming and will be explained during your pre-SOAR advising appointment.
5. Attend one of the four CAE SOAR advising sessions: 0629, 0706, 0713, 0720.
- Please reserve one week ahead of the registered SOAR advising week to go through SOAR content.
- Anticipate enrollment for Fall classes during the week following your advising week.