Congratulations on being accepted to UW-Madison! Follow the steps below to complete the enrollment process and confirm your enrollment at UW-Madison for Fall 2022.
You must complete all enrollment steps and attend your Required Dates if you plan to attend UW-Madison this fall. Please make note of all the Required Dates specific to your situation before you proceed through the next steps.
Failure to complete enrollment steps and attend all Required Dates may cause your admission to be canceled.
If you have questions, please call CAE at 608-263-5068 or email Eliott Nardi (email@example.com).
Required Dates for CAE Students
Specific dates will be updated as they are finalized:
- SCE Course Selection Help (Zoom Link)
- April 25, 26, 27, & 28 | 6-7PM CST
- May 2 | 6-7pm CST
- June 18 – July 29
- Pre-SOAR Advising
- June 27 – July 1 (remote for CAE students not participating in SCE)
- Please arrive by 5:00pm on June 27 if you’re doing SCE
- Tentative SOAR Dates for CAE Students
- If participating in SCE – July 14 & 15
- Not participating in SCE – Arrive Sunday, July 17 by 6pm and participate in SOAR July 18 & 19
- CAE will pay for a double room on campus for CAE students
- Campus Arrival for Fall 2022
1. Complete the Admitted Freshman Checklist
Complete the Admitted Freshman Checklist to set up your Net ID to access My UW, confirm your enrollment, and pay your deposit by May 1.
The following items from the checklist MUST BE COMPLETED as soon as possible:
- Complete the CAE Student Agreement by May 1
- Pay your deposit by May 1 to guarantee enrollment at UW-Madison
- Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Having a completed FAFSA gives you additional opportunities for scholarships.
- Explore housing options such as Residential Learning Communities that have an application deadline of May 1
- Register for and complete placement tests: students participating in SCE are required to complete placement tests by May 1st, CAE students not participating SCE should complete placement tests by June 1st. Register to take a placement test here: https://exams.wisc.edu/placement/uw-madison-students.php
2. Sign-up for and attend virtual CAE pre-SOAR Advising sessions
3. Submit your FIG selection choices
- Details are forthcoming and will be explained during your pre-SOAR advising appointment.