Congratulations on being accepted to UW-Madison! Follow the steps below to complete the enrollment process and confirm your enrollment at UW-Madison for Fall 2021.
You must complete all enrollment steps and attend your Required Dates if you plan to attend UW-Madison this fall. Please make note of all the Required Dates specific to your situation before you proceed through the next steps.
Failure to complete enrollment steps and attend all Required Dates may cause your admission to be canceled.
If you have questions, please call CAE at 608-263-5068 or email Eliott Nardi (email@example.com).
Required Dates for CAE Students
- Dates for SCE, SOAR, etc. are being finalized
1. Complete the CAE Student Agreement by May 1 (link will be available soon)
Every CAE student must fill out the Student Agreement.
2. Complete the Admitted Freshman Checklist
Complete the Admitted Freshman Checklist to set up your Net ID to access My UW, confirm your enrollment, and pay your deposit by May 1.
The following items from the checklist MUST BE COMPLETED as soon as possible:
- Pay your deposit by May 1 to guarantee enrollment at UW-Madison
- Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Having a completed FAFSA gives you additional opportunities for scholarships.
- Explore housing options such as Residential Learning Communities that have an application deadline of May 1
- Register for and complete placement tests
3. Sign-up for and attend virtual CAE pre-SOAR Advising sessions
- Details forthcoming.
4. Submit your FIG selection choices
- Details are forthcoming and will be explained during your pre-SOAR advising appointment.