Congratulations on being accepted to UW-Madison! Follow this Admitted Student Checklist to complete the enrollment process and confirm your enrollment at UW-Madison for Fall 2020.
You MUST COMPLETE ALL STEPS if you plan to attend UW-Madison.
1. Complete the CAE Student Agreement and Register for the Summer Collegiate Experience (SCE) by May 1
Fill out the CAE Student Agreement and Register for SCE if you plan to attend once it becomes available in Spring 2020.
- All CAE Students, will attend Student Orientation, Advising, and Registration (SOAR) on July 9-10.
2. Complete the UW-Admissions Checklist
Complete the Admissions checklist to set up your Net ID to access My UW, confirm your enrollment, and pay your deposit by May 1.
The following items from the checklist MUST BE COMPLETED as soon as possible:
- Pay your deposit by May 1 to guarantee enrollment at UW-Madison
- Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Having a completed FAFSA gives you additional opportunities for scholarships
- Explore housing options such as Residential Learning Communities that have an application deadline of May 1
- Register for SOAR on July 11 and 12 (please contact us if you aren’t able to select these dates)
- Register for and complete placement tests by June 15 so you can register for the correct courses during SCE and at SOAR
3. Check your email regularly for information about SCE and CAE
If you’re participating in SCE, be on campus June 13 – July 24, 2020.