Congratulations on being accepted to UW–Madison! Follow the steps below to complete the enrollment process and confirm your enrollment at UW–Madison for Fall 2022.
You must complete all enrollment steps and attend your Required Dates if you plan to attend UW–Madison this fall. Please make note of all the Required Dates specific to your situation before you proceed through the next steps.
Failure to complete enrollment steps and attend all Required Dates may cause your admission to be canceled.
If you have questions, please contact CAE at 608-263-5068 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Complete the Admitted Freshman Checklist.
Complete the Admitted Freshman Checklist to set up your Net ID to access My UW, confirm your enrollment, and pay your deposit by TBD.
The following items from the checklist MUST BE COMPLETED as soon as possible:
- Complete the CAE Student Agreement by TBD.
- Pay your deposit by May 1 to guarantee enrollment at UW–Madison.
- Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Having a completed FAFSA gives you additional opportunities for scholarships.
- Explore housing options such as Residential Learning Communities that have an application deadline of TBD.
- Register for and complete placement tests
You should also begin to explore First-Year Interest Groups (FIGS) and Undergraduate Research Scholars (URS). URS requires an application if you would like to participate.
2. Sign-up for and attend virtual CAE pre-SOAR Advising sessions.
3. Submit your FIG selection choices.
- Details are forthcoming and will be explained during your pre-SOAR advising appointment.
4. Attend CAE SOAR advising sessions.
5. Check your UW and personal emails regularly for information about SCE and CAE.
Required Dates for CAE Students
Specific dates will be updated as they are finalized:
- Summer Collegiate Experience (SCE)
- Saturday, June 24 to Friday, August 4
- Pre-SOAR Advising
- Dates TBD
- SOAR Dates for CAE Students
- If participating in SCE: Dates TBD
- Not participating in SCE – Arrive (date TBD) and participate in SOAR (dates TBD)
- CAE will pay for a double room on campus for CAE students
- Campus Arrival for Fall 2023